Who it’s for: Anyone seeking a single source of antioxidant-rich superfruits that can be mixed with cold water or fruit juice.
What it does: Provides a proprietary blend of antioxidant-rich super fruits, including New Zealand blackcurrant, mangosteen, pomegranate, acai, elderberry, and Aloe Vera, to promote optimal wellness.
What sets this product apart?
- A proprietary blend of antioxidant-rich super fruits
- Captures the essence of New Zealand’s nutrient-rich volcanic soil
- Contains the New Zealand blackcurrant, which has a higher antioxidant level than any other commercially available berry, fruit or vegetable
Why Antioxidants Matter
Antioxidants are substances that may protect your cells against free radicals, which may play a role in many serious health conditions. Plant-based foods are the best sources for antioxidants, and include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, herbs and spices, and even cocoa.**
* New Zealand Blackcurrant Co-operative, 2020
** Mayo Clinic, 2019
- Pear juice concentrate: rich in essential antioxidants, plant compounds, and dietary fiber. 1
- Apple juice concentrate: in the laboratory, they’ve been found to have strong antioxidant activity. 2
- Aloe Vera juice concentrate: contains powerful antioxidants belonging to a large family of substances known as polyphenols. 3
- Pineapple juice concentrate: rich in antioxidants known as flavonoids and phenolic acids. 4
- Black currant juice concentrate: research shows it ranks significantly higher in levels of antioxidant activity than other fruits. 5
- Concord grape juice concentrate: a rich source of powerful antioxidants known a flavonoids. 6
- Acai juice concentrate: contain an incredibly high amount of antioxidants, edging out other antioxidant-rich fruits like blueberries and cranberries. 7
- Pomegranate juice concentrate: contains higher levels of antioxidants than most other fruit juices. 8
- Elderberry fruit powder: one study comparing 15 different varieties of berries and another study comparing types of wine found it’s one of the most effective antioxidants. 9
- Maqui berry powder: contain up to three times more antioxidants than blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries; specifically, they’re rich in a group of antioxidants called anthocyanins. 10
- Mangosteen powder extract: contains several nutrients with antioxidant capacity and provides xanthones — a unique type of plant compound known to have strong antioxidant properties. 11
- Quercetin: a member of the flavonoids family, it’s one of the most prominent dietary antioxidants. 12
Ingredients: Pear juice concentrate, Apple juice concentrate, Aloe Vera juice concentrate, Pineapple juice concentrate, Black currant juice concentrate, Concord grape juice concentrate, Acai juice concentrate, Pomegranate juice concentrate, Elderberry fruit powder, Maqui berry powder, Mangosteen powder extract Quercetin, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Natural flavors, Citric acid, Rebaudioside A (from stevia leaf), Xanthan gum, Cellulose gum, Guar gum, Beet powder, Cherry red color.
Open one packet and mix contents with 12-16 ounces of purified, cool water or your favorite fruit juice 1 to 2 times daily.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
1 MedicalNewsToday, 2019
2 US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, 2004
3 US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, 2013
4 National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, 2014
5 New Zealand Black Currents, 2019
6 The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2002
7 USDA Database for the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) of Selected Foods, Release 2, 2010
8 MedicalNewsToday, 2019
9 Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 2007
10 Healthline, 2018
11 National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, 2013
12 ScienceDirect, European Journal of Pharmacology, 2008